Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Birthday

Well, today is my sister's birthday. And because we are twins, that means it is my birthday, too! So Happy Birthday sis.

The other news I have is that I am an aunt again! Ashley had her baby last week, and I was lucky enough to be there. H is so cute. I will post pics of him soon.

I have lots to tell about the knitting that took place during my vacation, but that will have to wait until later. Now I must go celebrate my birthday. Hopefully the rain won't keep the trick or treaters away!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What crappy weather to have on your birthday. If you have the time, you should join us for dinner on Wednesday; it's Suzie's birthday sometime around now also, and we're going to have dinner before Knitting Posse to celebrate. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll keep you posted when we come to a consensus about where to go.

10/31/2005 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Happy birthday to you both!! And congrats to Ashley! Btw, I'm going to be in stl Thurs/Fri but I won't have much free time.

10/31/2005 06:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated B-Day! Hope you had fun!

11/02/2005 02:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home