Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lazy Saturday of Work

Okay,I have decided that I must complete the much promised pictures before I go to my office to finish this dreaded chapter. I must finish it today. I don't think it will be a problem, I just need to lock myself away from distraction and do it. So I will get my distraction out of the way first. But beware, this will be lots of pictures.

First I want to send out a thank you to my SP who sent me this package weeks ago. The sock yarn is beautiful. I have already used the soap, and the baby booty yarn is so soft. I love it all.

Next, I promise some pictures of the sweater that I am working on, but they will have to come later.

Finally, here are some images from the things I have been doing over the last few months. First, here is St. Louis, every year there is a Balloon Race. On Friday night they have what is called the glow, where they light up all the baloons and people walk around and look at them. My camera is crappy, so the pictures look like this,On Saturday, they actually have a balloon race. The energizer bunny is the start of the race.
My friend's friend works for Energizer, so we were able to get up close.
Then, the other balloons chase the bunny, and the first one to get close to him wins. I don't think they made it very far this year, cause the bunny crashed before he left the park. But the balloons were beautiful, and it was a beautiful day. Here are some of the pictures.



Finally, here is a picture from my trip to Aspen in August.

Unfortunately, all of the beautiful weather was when I was in conference, and it rained when I was out, so I have very few pictures. My plans to go hiking were foiled by a big thunderstorm. But I had a great time, and the trip was great. I even made it to the LYS there in Aspen, and they were having a sale. I got some sock yarn. Yipee!

Well, I think that is enough for today. Have a good weeked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

beautiful pictures! I love looking at hot air balloons and am a leetle bit envious that you were so close to the pink bunny. (I hope your time writing was productive and things are going well!)

11/13/2005 12:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home